[Rules] The final ritual

A question regarding the event "Bestial Haste"

The Overlord chooses a Pict Warrior or Pict Hunter model that was returned to the board by the previous Pict Hordes event. Each unit in that unit’s group that was returned to the board by that event gains up to 2 movement points, which the Overlord must immediately spend.

As the Overlord, I was thinking that if one unit meets a Hero during this free movement, it is allowed to attack it, just like they do in regular activations. My players thought on the contrary that only movement was allowed here. After a short discussion, I agreed with them, but I was curious to learn how you do play this specific event...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, the rules state that the priestess "cannot be attacked". It also states that if, at the start of the OL's turn if any units are in the same area, the heroes lose, the game, which I assume means the picts kill the priestess. That said, what if the hut is ovewhelmed by pict hunters and Hadrathus casts a lightning storm (area attack)? I'm assuming it kills the priestess and the heroes lose the game, but it's not explicit in the rules.

I think the scenario rule that states "The Priestess cannot be attacked in any way" implies it would be illegal for Hadrathus to cast Lightning Storm into the Priestess' area.  Besides, it wouldn't make sense for Hadrathus to cast Lightning Storm into the area and kill all the Picts therein but leave the Priestess unharmed.

Yea, that's my interpretation as well. The doubt arises from the fact that lightning storm would be attacking the area, and not the priestess specifically. But I do agree it doesn't make sense to allow her to survive an area attack such as that. My interpretation is also that no area attack can be used in her area.