[Rules] A Dragon on the Marches

• 1 year later...

Hello everyone,

The dragon was one of the few products I did not get during the KS (hoping to get it later at retail). I hope it will be offered again (along with the Brom box, the scenery set I can live without), but in case it doesn't, and to play the scenario, I would like to know the size a proxy should have. The dragon has no base, but I guess that a miniature in a base should have a similar bulk.

So, can anyone measure the space between the feet of his dragon? In cm if possible, but inches will sufice.

Also, does anyone think the Swamp Raptor from Shadows of Brimstone could make a good proxy? I think it's not as bulky as the Monolith one, but with a big enough base it may be good enough.

Thanks

6 hours ago, Ganondorf said:

Thank you! I'm reading the description and it says that the size is 15*8*4cm. So this is the size of the toy, or the package it came in? 

I purchased it a while ago but I only bought it because it was the equivalent size to the Dragon. I can’t recall the actual measurements but I do recall they were the same.