Back in the Village

Glad tidings from the Nemedian Chroniclers! 

Mitra appeared to us in lotus dreams (as we have been indulging in much lotus lately) and commanded us to deliver to you a very special Chronicle. 
During weeks of isolation in our web shrouded towers, we collaborated across the gulfs of space and time to weave for you a chilling tale of sorcery and betrayal that sets into motion the adventure found in the Tome of Skelos.  What sinister events transpired to bewitch the sea captain and drive him to madness? The answer may lay back in the village…

zaparavo.thumb.jpg.a40c7ef815855720e416364f274ab15b.jpg

Written by Dan Mauric, “Back in the Village” serves as an introduction to the solo/ co-op campaign found in the upcoming Tome of Skelos. This free download does not replace any content of the Tome. It is a gift for the faithful and fanatical supporters of The Conqueror Kickstarter to help weather the strange season we find ourselves in.

This new scenario uses only Core Box components and offers suggestions for adding a 4th player. We’ve also included some additional hero options in case some don’t return to the ship…

Kushites-spread.jpg.d5627566f7c9722388febb9aa86ad83d.jpg

Hopefully these pages will satiate your curiosity and bolster your morale while you await the delivery of your completed Tome.

CONAN_Back_In_The_Village.pdf

Kushite Character Sheets.pdf

Hi-res versions of the Kushite Witch Hunters:

CONAN-Heroboards_Kushite_Witch_Hunters.pdf

Edited by Ken
Added a hi-res version of the Kushite Witch Hunters.
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Bonjour à tous les guerriers Hyborien,

Pour mon premier post, j'aimerai vous faire parvenir un premier jet de la traduction en français que j'ai faite du scénario "Back in the Village".

Je suis ouvert à toutes corrections.

Bon Jeu!

je modifie ce post, car faire une traduction et la publier semble plus compliqué que je ne le pensais. Je peux mettre mal à l'aise la communauté. Ce qui n'est pas mon intention.

Désolé.

Edited by Amulric
Correction et Apport PJ
  • Like 3

23 hours ago, chazelliott said:

Merci Amulric - 

Bonjour Chazelliot,

De rien! J'ai aussi traduit les règles solo/coop, penses-tu que cela puisse intéresser du monde?

Post modifié car il semble que faire des traduction,s méme de textes mis à la disposition de tout le monde ne soit pas aussi simple que je le pensais.

Désolé.

Edited by Amulric
  • Like 1

Bonjour à tous les guerriers Hyborien,

Me voici de retour. Ayant eu l'accord de l'auteur Dan Mauric. je vous remets à disposition ma traduction en français du Scénario "Back in The Village".

Je remercie Dan.

C'est un premier jet qui contient peut-être des coquilles et mauvaises interprétations. N"hésitez pas à me le signaler pour que je les corrige.

Bonne lecture!

NB : Pour la traductions des règles Solo/Coop, il vous faudra attendre encore un peu que j'ai les autorisations et qu'elle soit relue pour être sur que mon interprétation est bonne.

02/05/2020 :

Suppression du fichier joint : une nouvelle version de la traduction est disponible plus bas.

Edited by Amulric
  • Like 2

bonjour,

est-ce qu'il y a un truc pour imprimer les feuilles de personnages en taille reelle, de même dimension que les originales? Toutes mes essais se sont soldés par un echec, soit trop petit ( avec bordure) ou trop grand ( sans bordure). pas dramatique, j'en conviens, mais suis tout de même curieux..

merci

Hi!

I am not sure how Zogar Sag should use the Teleportation spell when executing this sequence:

1. Cast Teleport out of a hut area.

2. Determine Target Hero, move and make an attack.

3. Cast Set’s Possession on the Strongest Hero (or the Hero with the Life Potion). If neither of those Targets are eligible, choose an Alternate Target. If a Hero is already affected by Set’s Possession, select the next Hero that is eligible.

4. Cast Teleport into a different hut area. Players choose the closest hut area.

With Teleportation, you can move 1 area for each gem, but the Overlord has no gem. Should Zogar Sag move 1 area when doing bullet #1? Using standard target hero rules (ie. teleport across a wall if needed), or to the hut exit area?

Same question for bullet #4, there is no area limit? Zogar just moves to the nearest hut apart from the hut he starts its turn in?

Regarding Zaporavo, I guess he cannot be targeted by the Overlord, and he suffers from hindering and Blocking when moving? Can I still move him and win the scenario if all heroes are dead? 🙂

Edited by Keerka

9 minutes ago, Keerka said:

Hi!

I am not sure how Zogar Sag should use the Teleportation spell when executing this sequence:

With Teleportation, you can move 1 area for each gem, but the Overlord has no gem. Should Zogar Sag move 1 area when doing bullet #1? Using standard target hero rules (ie. teleport across a wall if needed), or to the hut exit area?

Same question for bullet #4, there is no area limit? Zogar just moves to the nearest hut apart from the hut he starts its turn in?

Hello,

For bullet 1- Zogar moves 1 space- to an area adjacent to the hut, outside of it.

For bullet 4- you are exactly correct.

Thanks for checking out the scenario. I hope you enjoy it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Thanks for the quick answer Dan! At the same time I just edited my post with another question regarding Zaporavo:

I guess he cannot be targeted by the Overlord, and he suffers from hindering and Blocking when moving? Can I still move him and win the scenario if all heroes are dead? 🙂

I have not tested the scenario yet - I have the 5 picts warriors to paint first, but I will definitely give you some feedback after I have played it 🙂

[edit] sorry this is still a bit unclear to me : "to an area adjacent to the hut, outside of it." - Do the players choose the area?

Edited by Keerka

- Zaporavo is not a Hero and cannot be targeted by the Overlord.

- Zaporavo moves normally. He is affected by Hindering and Blocking.

- If all the Heroes are killed, you lose. 🙂 See the Defeat section in the solo/co-op rule book.

- Yes, the Hero player has to choose the area because there is no Overlord player. So the player picks which area Zogar Teleports into.

Edited by drmauric
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...