[Strategy] Yara´s Trap

• 5 weeks later...

Played twice tonight. OL easily won both times by swarming Yogah, who wasted too many gems trying (and failing) to open chests.

The first game I played Yogah and busted into the southeast hut (life potion), then the northeast hut. By this time, the OL had all his units waiting for me.

The second game, I played the OL.  Yogah made a beeline for the western huts, wasted 5 gems getting a life potion, and busted out to where my troops were waiting to gang up on him.

• 3 weeks later...

I think that it has to be noted that you have 10 turns. Look at no more than one chest per turn. Ignore the potions once you have found the crowns.

The halberd is a great weapon and 1 gem will kill most characters unless rolls are poor. Also the OL has a low gem return count so cannot defend too much.

In my opinion, Thak is the problem in this scenario. However careful use of set's possession can be helpful.

It is tough for Yogah but can be done.

• 4 months later...

I tried this scenario two more times against a different opponent. Once again, we both took turns as the Overlord, and both times the Overlord won. Yogah came close once by opening three chests, but the first two contained life potions and he got swarmed before he could reach the fourth chest.