Very nice idea of adding tile scrolling to Conan. I just played it with Conan the Pirate, Savage Belit and Shubba and the tile scrolling works very well. I noticed there are Pict Bowmen without the yellow reroll instead of Pict Archers. Is that intended? I'm not sure if I'm overlooking something, but feel like it could be made harder by placing more units or mentioning all tiles activate during the Overlord turn.

I played 2 more times with all tiles activating from left to right. So, units that reach the ship, activate again. I lost 1x and won 1x. When I won, Shubba had 4 wounds, Conan the Pirate 2 wounds and Savage Belit 0 wounds. Maybe having 2 characters with base move 3 makes this scenario on the easy side. I'll try again with core box heroes.

With core box heroes and all tiles activating in order each turn, it was the closest victory ever. After failing the initial Leap attempt, Conan with 1 gem left was able to leap out of the area with 6 units. The ship took sail as they disappeared in the sunset with the 3 sacred treasures, but they had lost Belit.

20220601_125331.jpg

• Like 1

9 hours ago, springbringer said:

Very nice idea of adding tile scrolling to Conan. I just played it with Conan the Pirate, Savage Belit and Shubba and the tile scrolling works very well. I noticed there are Pict Bowmen without the yellow reroll instead of Pict Archers. Is that intended? I'm not sure if I'm overlooking something, but feel like it could be made harder by placing more units or mentioning all tiles activate during the Overlord turn.

Ah, my mistake, that should be pict archers with the reroll, I'll update it today. 

Agreed it's probably on the easy side at the moment, I figured I'd start that way then increase the difficulty.

Edited by zombocom

• 2 weeks later...