Compendium 2 EN

SentMa

• 1 year later...
15 hours ago, Metalzoic said:

Compendium 3 & 4 are fine, but Compendiums 1 & 2 have crop marks in the corners of every page so no good to print.

Any chance of getting clean versions that match 3 & 4?

In case it might be of use : when I print it in "real size" (i.e. not "fit to page") the crop marks & bleed margins are automatically removed.

On 2/13/2022 at 3:20 AM, Roolz said:

In case it might be of use : when I print it in "real size" (i.e. not "fit to page") the crop marks & bleed margins are automatically removed.

I've tried printing it with Chrome set for pdfs and Windows set for pdfs and tried every page/printing option and it always shows the crops on screen and prints them as well (or crops the image to make it unprintabel)

How or what program are you using to open/print it?

EDIT: Just tried it from my work PC too and same thing, crop/cut guides no matter what program or settings I use.

EDIT 2: Looks like the documents sizes don't match:

Compendium One & Two are both 8.85 x 12.28

Compendium Three is 8.5 x 11.93

I also found older versions of the Compendiums that do all print correctly (although they have slightly different covers with the # at the top right white on orange). All 3 of these Compendiums print correctly and all 3 are 8.5 x 11.93, so maybe that is the size these files here were supposed to be done at.

Edited by Metalzoic

27 minutes ago, Metalzoic said:

I've tried printing it with Chrome set for pdfs and Windows set for pdfs and tried every page/printing option and it always shows the crops on screen and prints them as well (or crops the image to make it unprintabel)

How or what program are you using to open/print it?

Acrobat Reader:

Image1.jpg

Image2.jpg

• Like 1