Line of Sight Tool by Monolith

I don't know where exactly to post this so I picked this sub-forum (board section).

Monolith issued a Line of Sight tool (interactive web-page) that is a pretty good help for INSTANTLY checking if there's line of sight (LOS from now onwards) from or to an area.

https://the-overlord.net/index.php?/batman/line-of-sight/line-of-sight-subway/

BUT, I have detected some "issues" (for now only on the Subway map).

Please see screenshot below with the red lines I included, that I think they should have Line of Sight. The questions are:

pK1yztOxk0KpMFCopm6fWprRp2Bgr3jhxc5skHa4

1) If there's LOS between Z and the area between the 2 wagons, why there's no LOS between Z-D?. LOS is not interrupted by the wall on Z (only by a millimetre, but it is not interrupted), and the two markers see each other.

2) There is LOS between Z and B/C but not to A. How so? If I didn't have the tool I would not have resolved it this way.

Is it possible that the tool has some errors on this map/board? I would appreciate if the developers of the tool could double-check.

If there are no mistakes, then could someone kindly explain why my red lines do not have LOS?

Thank you very much.

The discussion was originally posted here:

https://boardgamegeek.com/article/32477079#32477079