Forgot your password?
tet2brick, November 20, 2017 in
Around Mythic Battles: Pantheon
A lot of people start to get their hands on their pledge so it's a good time to unveil the online scenario editor :
If you have questions, critics, demands, just ask :)
And especially if you find some mistakes in the english version of the site, as you can deduce from this post, I'm not a native speaker. :p
Have fun! :)
Add a new map : the volcano from Hephaistos :)
Hi mates !!
I have recieved the Titan pledge, and now im starting with game. I have played also with creator and have to congratulate team for such nice tool. Also have a suggestion; Please let include more than one board in the custom scenarios, will be great create multi board scenarios !!
Tks, and congrat
I'm the "team"
And you will be able soon to add more than one map when creating a scenario, it's on the todo list
You can now rate your favorite scenarios
Thanks again for making this great tool. I don't have any technical skill my self, so I have no idea how difficult this must have been to make. I also don't know if the sugestions that I am going to give are even technically possible but here it goes:
I have 5 sugestions to make the tool even better than it now already is 🙂
1. Could you make it possible that we can make multiple scenarios in one file so that if we plan to make a campaign it can all be found in one file?
2. Some people would like to make this a game for 5-6 players on one map, so could you add 2 more players into the mix (although I personally think it is not the best idea to play with 5-6 players on one map, maybe some people could make it work with some scenario's)?
3. Could you make it possible so that under the Various tab you can also edit in trees and columns into the map?
4. Could you make it possible to make this program available offline, perhaps with a download or something like that?
5. Also there is one map I am missing; the unoffical Rockpools map from update #163 from the original campaign. Was this perhaps left out intentionally?
When you can select the forces for each player in the troops tab there are some troops without talents. Keep in mind I am a version 1.5 backer so I don't have the actual cards, but I tought every troop has talents. The cards it concerns are:
The area where you can drag the units to the map under the tab monster not all are corectly alphabetised namely these two: Charybdis and Ketos.
In the same tab under Titans Atlas is also not corectly alphabetised
In the same tab under Troops they are totally not alphabetised but the rest of the site is... Also you might want to split up the word infernalartillerymen so that in the layout it does not mess with the other troops in the tab.
Last but not least, I would like to say this is a very powerful tool. Did you ever think of asking some money for it? If you don't want any money for it you could at least put your paypal adres on the site so people can give you somthing just as a little thank you. I know I would 🙂
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Already have an account? Sign in here.