Hi Matt, firstly, can I say thank you for being so upfront and open on the situation - I think we all appreciate it. I am sure though, that we're all keen to see more Conan goodness from the Monolith team, and to that end, not being a legal expert myself, I wonder if you could answer the following questions, just to make clear (hopefully in one place only) what the current state of the possible is. To be crystal clear I'm not looking for commitments, just what 'could' or 'cannot' legally be done with the Conan game at the present, for all the various possibilities I can think of. To that end, these are all YES/NO type questions:
1) Can Monolith publish online new fan-made scenarios?
2) Can Monolith publish in printed format (for ex. the same style as The Book Of Set) new fan made scenarios?
3) Can Monolith publish online in-house generated scenarios?
4) Can Monolith publish in printed format in-house generated scenarios?
5) Can Monolith sell existing remaining Conan stock from the kickstarter?
6) Can Monolith produce and sell additional copies of products previously offered in the kickstarter? (eg the base game, king pledge set, expansions or exclusives?)
7) Can Monolith offer and sell components from items previously offered in the kickstarter (eg. mapboards or miniatures)?
Apologies for the long windedness of these - hopefully depending on what is possible, might enable the community to come together with workable proposals to support the game as best we all can.