One conclusion, there is no real danger until the arrival of Rexor & Thorgrim for heroes…It is more of a butcher shop…
Besides, the scene is fast:
between the sentence "So this is paradise" and the arrival of Thorgrim & Rexor: only 4mn.
Before the first Subotai sword hit (6:44) and the arrival of "Thorgrim & Rexor" (8:16): 1mn32s...very very short.
Some other feelings:
- I'm not certain Conan is enough strong to survive a double simultaneous assault from Rexor & Thorgrim without the fall of a part of the column...and arrival of new guards with spears and maybe Thulsa Doom with spells… He could be killed or capture again!
- To my mind, the actual scenario map design is too short for an "infiltration scenario": to consider only the orgy chamber reduce the stress and if no more guards arrive the scenario could become quite boring! If the scenario is not an "infiltration scenario" no more ennemies than in the movies in the orgy chamber, could become a problem for the overlord player who would not have pleasure to play.
- I'm asking myself if specific rules should not be created to manage effect of noise and fire effect on the danger that should increase rapidly… a kind of specific rules inspired from "Rise of the Kage" (or in french) or maybe "homebrew" Conan rules for stealth that already exist somewhere on "the Overlord web site"?
- Maybe alarm system should be set in the room ?
- Shadows & lights can be important? Sound ? Smell ? Drugs effect on ennemies ? Or not ?
I have the feeling that to create a funny scenario, we are going to imagine some elements that are not seen in the movie because the heroes infiltration is perfect: they are lucky and skillfull...