[Request] New gallery - Other Games

Hi there!

For now, they are five galleries on the website:

- Batman

- Conan

- Mythic Battles: Pantheon

- Contest

- IRL

I'd like to have another gallery, named 'Other Games' in order to share more conveniently pictures of other (non Monolith) games and I was wondering if other people around here find that useful and if you were willing to do this.

@SentMa, la même chose pourrait être envisagée côté francophone, d'ailleurs, s'il y a des amateurs.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I’d be down with that. I’ve got Cthulhu Wars painted, as well as a ton of Zombicide stuff... Other than that, I’ve just been painting Conan, Conan, and more Conan... Eventually I’ll get going on Mythic Battles: Pantheon, and when it arrives, Nemesis. I wish there was a bigger community here on the English version of The Overlord, but it would be cool to share non-Monolith painted minis with everyone. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Getting around to all the odds and ends I have not painted yet. That includes some of the upgraded components for Cthulhu Wars that I have. I’m tackling the plastic gates now... I have the paint plan now, and I should be able to crank out 6 gates per faction, as well as 3 or 4 generic gates to represent abandoned gates. I think that should be enough for almost any game of CW. I’ll be adding some blood to the alters on the Yellow Sign gates as well, since I used blood fairly liberally on the Undead minis and the King in Yellow...

9ADCBC29-AD4A-43CD-98CD-6B65C1BED690.jpeg

91221B7E-65EA-4738-98BB-B0D44EDA2BB6.jpeg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Getting all the extras for Cthulhu Wars knocked out over the holidays. They have a unique ‘first player marker’, it’s a bust of Cthulhu Mythos creator H.P. Lovecraft... I tried to get a marble-ish look to it. It really makes more sense to give it a look akin to a sculpture, versus painting his head and shoulders as a human likeness with flesh color etc. 

27F085C2-7298-4C3C-B175-EAD764D561A1.jpeg

AE48C530-82E0-42A6-8F8F-4C8368D3E25D.jpeg

49859A76-A7FE-4ECF-8143-EC192520A3B6.jpeg

62B227FE-8B44-475C-A03B-8FC46EE1EE3D.jpeg

• Like 3

• 3 months later...