Compendium The overlord: tome 1 (EN).

SentMa

2 hours ago, SentMa said:

The booklets have arrived at our distributors:

palette de livrets CONAN.jpg

Hi, three people from the same town in UK pledged for Conan. Since we only pay for postage on Overlord, can we combine postage?

10 hours ago, thenamewastaken said:

I got the fluent PM link on the 23rd, but when I log in the only project it's showing me is the reprinted rulebooks, and nothing about the compendium. What should I do?

All you have to do is create an account with the strange email address you use on the forum.

10 hours ago, SentMa said:

Just go to this link: https://www.fluentpm.com
and register with the adress email used on the forum. :)

Thanks SentMa...I just realised there was a typo in the email I had registered on this forum with...it reads hormail instead of Hotmail... I would hate it miss out on this because of such a silly mistake.  I am unable to register to fluentpm with this as hormail does not exist...anything that can be done? Will it do me any good to change the email now on this site?

Edited by BusterWolf83
  • Confused 1

This is very disappointing! I didn't see the email about the overlord book until now, because once I received the massive box with all the stuff I got with my King's Pledge game, there was no reason for me to think that there would be more stuff coming that I would need to watch out for! I would really like this book, but I missed the January 15 deadline for registering on this page! I am registered now, and I went and created an account on Fluent as well, but it won't seem to let me order it on that site! Is there no way to sign up to get it now?