Compendium 2En & 3EN.

SentMa

On 7/12/2018 at 3:01 PM, pirateclem said:

Interesting that there are two more compendiums coming out.  this is great, however; I paid for shipping on the first compendium and still have not received it.  Have those been sent out, should I be contacting someone about it missing?

They've flat out refused to re-send compendiums for those of us whose packages were lost in the mail.

They have a couple hundred extra, but they basically said "tough shit, it was free" and won't even use the ones they have for replacement.

Definitely the worst buying experience I've had from any company in like the last 15 years.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/14/2018 at 2:55 PM, Krusticlese said:

They've flat out refused to re-send compendiums for those of us whose packages were lost in the mail.

They have a couple hundred extra, but they basically said "tough shit, it was free" and won't even use the ones they have for replacement.

Definitely the worst buying experience I've had from any company in like the last 15 years.

As someone who has thus far supported this company by purchasing "Everything Conan".  I find this deeply disturbing.  The only message we can send is to vote with our wallets.

3 hours ago, BatNick said:

Now they are handing them out at GenCon and they are not in the pledge manager as far as I can tell.  I'm really sick of Monolith.  Not backing their next game and actually a bit sorry I backed Batman.  I haven't been happy with how they handle most things.

I’ve said this before but I think it needs repeating. This is not a Monolith product but a fan made compendium Monolith agreed to put together and print for free. Blaming Monolith for postage issues is stretching it a bit.

• Like 2

Not blaming them for postage issues.  I have never been able to get one sent to me.  I followed all the instructions and never have been emailed a link to the pledge manager for any of the compendiums.  I think this is a dumb way to distribute these.  I also didn't like how they handled the Mythic Battles reprint.  Also not crazy about them using kickstarter as a store for claustrophobia.  I will do the only thing I can and vote with my wallet, or "not vote" so to speak.

On 8/6/2018 at 3:06 AM, BatNick said:

Not blaming them for postage issues.  I have never been able to get one sent to me.  I followed all the instructions and never have been emailed a link to the pledge manager for any of the compendiums.  I think this is a dumb way to distribute these.  I also didn't like how they handled the Mythic Battles reprint.  Also not crazy about them using kickstarter as a store for claustrophobia.  I will do the only thing I can and vote with my wallet, or "not vote" so to speak.

Ok, that’s fair enough.

On 8/5/2018 at 11:33 AM, Footballzs said:

I’ve said this before but I think it needs repeating. This is not a Monolith product but a fan made compendium Monolith agreed to put together and print for free. Blaming Monolith for postage issues is stretching it a bit.

Please. They offered a product. I paid money for them to send me the product. They chose to use a service where they can't locate that product when they are lost, and now they just say "Oopsie daisy! So sad! Tough luck bud!".

F that noise. Put on your big boy pants and send out compendiums for those that were lost.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/9/2018 at 2:13 AM, BigJimbabwe said:

How do I go about recovering the original Compendium I that was sent to me by mail but never arrived? I have emailed support and received no reply. 

Coming here, I am surprised (but happy to see that) there are more in the works.

But I am curious why am I not hearing about them?

You can't. They are refusing to resend compendiums that were lost in transit.

On the plus side, the scuttlebutt is that the person responsible for this debacle was fired.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...