Sooooo... what can I do since I'm just too late?

Hello everyone,

I've backed Batman and got a lot of stuff for it, thinking I was not going to play much out of it (my missus doesn't like playing that kind of game, and it looked a tad too complicated for my son) and it was going to be a painting project only, and I was suprised to say the least. The quality of the miniatures is just AWESOME, and my son fell in love with the gameplay and we ended up playing it A LOT. This definitely got me interested in Pantheon... but it looks like the only way to get it right now is to pay an obscene amount of money on Ebay. Is this really it? Do I have any other way to get this game aside from the overpriced resellers I found there or on BGG? I've seen there's a possible reprint of Conan coming, and I read there was going to be a Mythic Battles Ragnarok coming too... will any of this allow me to buy Mythic Battles Pantheon content too?

Thanks for any assistance you can give me on this subject, I'd really like to get this game too, but I'm not ready to spend double his initial value to get it.

Ciao,

Niky

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I can’t say for sure, but it’s possible that Monolith will offer reprints of MB: Pantheon when they launch their next Mythic Battles Kickstarter campaign. That campaign will be for the follow up title, MB: Ragnarok, which will be essentially the same game, but highlighting Norse mythology instead of Greek. I believe that Kickstarter Campaign will be In June of 2020... 

@Matt John S might have more info?

• Like 1

Just to update you, I managed to find a very honest and kind guy from France that has sold me the basic game + Pandora + Atlas almost at Kickstarter price. I think I have more than enough for now to play to see what happens with the new Kickstarter... and in the meantime, I'll keep hunting for stuff at honest price on Ebay and BGG.

Thanks for the informations and the help!

Niky

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Matt John S said:

I believe we'll be offering a particular box during the Conan campaign that may be of interest, so keep your eyes peeled for that. 

If you are hinting at what I think you are, I would be very excited for more people to get their hands on this box.

• Like 2

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

A blood red rooster Fjalar crows out across the black wood of Gálgviðr , `Buh Buh Raaaaagh'.

Gullinkambi covered in beautiful golden feathers hears this cry and look up to Valhalla and crows out, `Nah Naaaaah'.

To this a charcoal fowl wishing to proclaim his greatness bellows out across Hel, `raaaAACK'!

Garmr the hound hearing this and straining at the edge of his chains produces from his throat an unearthly deep howl that shakes foundations. In his struggle his chains are broken and he breaks into a frothed run.

And so it begins.