Community Generated Campaign

Matt John S

On 10/23/2018 at 7:09 AM, Matt John S said:

@Ken @Primeval @Neil Amswych @drmauric 

Hey guys, here are some questions posed by the gentleman who is doing the French translation. 

- On the second scenario, it is said about Hadrathus' spellbook that "In order to use it in future scenarios, he must be carrying it at the end of this scenario." Does this also applies if another Hero is carrying it, or does it have to be Hadrathus and no one else? -

I don't bloody know! Thoughts, everyone? I'd be inclined to say anyone.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ken said:

By the way, I guess that rule should hold for every scenario, but this is the only scenario that it isn't usable.

I guess in my opinion, it's implied. I mean if you are foolish enough to ditch the spellbook in other scenarios... well, what do you expect? It's  a CARRYover item. 🙂

I also don't think the need or the opportunity to pitch the spellbook comes up anywhere else in such a way as to create a serious problem that will need a ruling.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I decided to create an account on the english side of the site just to thank you for the campaign. I'm done with the translation, layout and editing of the french version, which can be found here (I also put the english version on the thread in case it might be useful). Now I just have to find the time to play it...

• Thanks 4