As promised, here is the Sands of Despair campaign. Finally, I had to do the translation alone, so corrections are certainly to be made, do not hesitate to tell me which ones.

Conan and his companions are mercenaries in the pay of the King of Iranistan. They came to reinforce the ranks of an army tasked to crush the dissident town of Kushaf. For a month, its governor no longer sends any tax or troops to the capital. The king's army is advancing towards its objective, sure of its superiority, advancing at a forced march into the trap.

Contains: 15 scenarios, 3 new game boards, 9 new equipment cards, 6 new unit tiles, This campaign requires the Barbarian pledge, Kithai, Nordheim and Stygia expansions, as well as the Kushite Witch Hunter packs, and the Crossbowmen.

sands_of_despair.pdf

Edited by Nesh-Shogta
added disclosure to allow third-party printing.
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Wow! You really should promote this on the Conan Gaming Group Facebook page. And the Conan by Monolith boardgame group. This looks outstanding!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, drmauric said:

Wow! You really should promote this on the Conan Gaming Group Facebook page. And the Conan by Monolith boardgame group. This looks outstanding!

Done, thx for the info and the cheer up.

• Like 1

This looks fantastic. I don't have all of the expansions yet, but want to print all the components so I can be ready to go when they arrive. Love the swarms of insects and quicksand.

This may be a stupid request, but can you help me to understand how to print the maps from a normal printer. I've never printed in A3.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, fodderzone said:

This may be a stupid request, but can you help me to understand how to print the maps from a normal printer. I've never printed in A3.

A3 is 2xA4 so if you don't have access to an A3 printer, you have to split the page in two, then print & glue.

This can be done via Acrobat (not Reader though), image editors (such as Photoshop), and there are also several online tools (google "split pdf a3 to a4").

• Like 1

10 hours ago, fodderzone said:

This looks fantastic. I don't have all of the expansions yet, but want to print all the components so I can be ready to go when they arrive. Love the swarms of insects and quicksand.

Thank you fodderzone, glad you like it. You should use Easy Poster Printer for print, with this software is easier than acrobat. Another solution is to go to a print shop, they can print in A3 format (is not expensive).

• Like 2