Conan the Barbarian

Arthadan

8 hours ago, Florentin said:

For Subotai different hero Tiles what we would need are pictures ! And at this first step for the battle of the mounds some pictures with a spear/a sword or his bow !

For Conan it would be great too to have a hero card with his full battle of the mounds armor even if there is already the one cretaed by @jpuglio

I'll search for good ones through the movie; just allow me some days, because I'm having an horrible week at work (until tuesday). Anyway, I'll do it.

Meanwhile we can go on with other missing material.

Next couple of days, during the breaks at work I'll try to prepare something to help us to define areas...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Arthadan said:

Nice selection! But I'm afraid I can't use those. It's need pics:

- In color.

- full body.

- with armor.

I could try something for Conan using this one :

l.aspx?k=1114859

But I have nothing for Subotai.

Reveal hidden contents

Nice miniature @Arthadan! Where does it come from?  Which size ? 75 mm?

Before to work on this, it will be better to wait because @Xaltotun knows how to extract beautiful pictures from the movie! Maybe he has a blue Ray player on his compter? It would be better to have the right face of Conan & Subotaï!

In the movie on the DVD, I hate the scene when Conan spoke about his life to Subotai !

First time I heard this, because  of terror:blue:, my mouth opened automatically and my chewingum fall on my knees! What a shame! They killed in 30s the power of Conan!:icon_mad:

Now each time I see the movie I accelerate when the movie is at this scene ! :laughing1:

I keep my old videotape recorder only to have a Conan version without this scene ! :help:

Edited by Florentin
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Florentin said:

@Arthadan have you already begin some work on mounted Thorgrim ?

If so, send it to me and I will look if I can do something or If I should begin from scratch !

If necessary I will look for some people that could help us on the french forum !:dwarf:

I haven't started yet. I'll try to color one of the black and white pics and find suitable horse.

If I can't make it work, we'll look for help.

• Like 2

Once the Conan the Barbarian campaign ended I thing that we would face many tracks of works for those who would stay motivated and would still have time left.:

- maybe improve the quality of campaign: better maps, better miniatures, better rules....?

-maybe work on a Conan the destroyer campaign? And improve it!

-maybe work on new scenarios we did not see in the movies but could had occured ! So maybe, new rules for the Overlord could be done as for example management of Wind and water force, special events as traps and environement weakness: holes that appear, too old cave ceillings that fall on heroes...And heroes that do their best to access to a specific place!  These new mechanisms could allow to live all the movies most important scenes even when Conan or other heroes are alone...

Other one, but that would enlarge the fellowship could be to illustrate  (as it was begun by some other fans) the REH novels with scenario and new miniatures if possible! 

And comics collections too ! 

I wanted to share some ideas with you! 

Now, I come back to the battle of the mounds scenario!:dwarf:

Edited by Florentin
  • Like 2

I'm almost there.

Since I had no time to stay home at my pc, I'm preparing a bn small map, easy to scan, print in some copies for trying to define the areas, wherever we are, whenever we can. It will be also easier for me to modify it to test distances, necessary space between monoliths and try eventually to arrange changes to show you.

@Arthadan I'll surely do it!

1507295066240-553567849.jpg

Edited by Xaltotun
  • Like 2

I'm sorry but I do not like the calvincustom because I find them not having the right size and often the characters & armors are different from the original model in the movie!

I found them for a long time on the Net but to my mind they are inappropriate so I prefered to not consider them!

The only thing that could be used is the horse of thorgrim!