https://the-overlord.com/FilesMonolith/TO_Banni%C3%A8re_Monolith_20181123.jpg

SentMa

Compendium 2En & 3EN.

5 minutes ago, Footballzs said:

The French version of compendium II has been available for a while now. It’s the English version which is still to come.

Are you sure? Because there is only a French flag - and not the Union Jack as shown for Compendium T3!

Edited by WolfTech

8 minutes ago, WolfTech said:

Are you sure? Because there is only a French flag - and not the Union Jack as shown for Compendium T3!

Yes. The compendiums were put together by the French community and compendium II was finished some time ago. It’s the translation that is taking time. Compendium III consists of scenarios for Mythic Battles not Conan, so it appears that one has been translated already.

So there's a mistake on the philbertnet website? Because right now it indeed only has a pre-order option for what is listed as a French version of Compendium 2. Hopefully someone will clarify/confirm this soon.

• Like 1

hi,

there is a electronic version that we can buy? philibert selling French version of: Compendium III - The Overlord

But shiping cost like 30$ CAD.

• Sad 1

So we will be able to buy the Compendium II in English soon? If so, where? I never got an email to order this even though I had bought the first one.

Edited by Castor Troy

I hope some news come very soon. I'd love to buy all three compendia (missed #1 at KS, unfortunately), in printed English version. Probably I'll also buy PDF editions at philibertnet.com, just in case.

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 8:48 AM, ukdane said:

+1 for Compendium II news in English please. 

I guess now, that Monolith lost Conan license, Compedium II in English is not happening. At least not till 2020. They may publish it in PDF form, but they cannot do any physical Conan related products till the end of 2019.

I think that Monolith can still help publishing the fan-made Compendiums.  They aren’t ‘products’ that they are ‘selling’. They are just collecting money to offset printing and shipping costs. But I dunno...